A monthly magazine "devoted to all interests connected with the recording of sound," the Phonogram began publication in January 1891 with Virginia H. McRae as its business manager. As "the official organ of the Phonograph Companies of the United States," the Phonogram offered news, feature stories, and promotional material about Edison and his products. The Edison National Historical Park holds an incomplete set for the period June 1892-October 1902. The June 1892 issue has been selected as a sample. Included in that issue are several articles dealing with the third annual meeting of the Phonograph Companies of the United States in Chicago. Among the advertisements at the end of the issue is a list of the names, addresses, and territories of the regional companies associated with the North American Phonograph Co. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.