This record book covers the period June 1883-April 1884. It was used by the Thomas A. Edison Construction Department to list towns canvassed for central stations and to record the percentage of central station contracts assigned to the Ansonia Brass & Copper Co. At the end of the book are 5 pages of sketches relating to dynamos and electric power distribution systems. The book contains 217 numbered pages. Only 18 pages have been used. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.