This folder contains daily reports of crushing and ore analysis. Reports exist for most of June and November 1891, and there are three reports from July 1891. They include a record of the source mine for ore. Entries for the Ogden mine begin on June 19. Additional reports can be found in "Daily Reports of Crushing (1890-1892)" [not selected]; this bound volume covers the period August 1890-April 1891 on a monthly basis and May 1891-November 1892 on a daily basis. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.