These records cover the period 1891-1915. In addition to the company minute book, there are duplicate unbound minutes (not selected) for 1892.
The minute book, which covers the period April 1891-May 1915, contains the minutes of trustees' and stockholders' meetings, and the certificate of incorporation and by-laws of the company. The subjects covered include the election and resignation of trustees and officers; license arrangements with the Edison Ore Milling Co., Ltd.; the location of company offices; Edison's transfer of his lease of Putnam County iron ore lands to the company; and the sale of property and transfer of proceeds to Edison. The front cover is stamped "New York Concentrating Works. Minute Book." The spine is stamped "Minute Book New York Concentrating Works R 30." The book contains 305 numbered pages. The leaf numbered 303 and 304 was removed from the book and inserted between pages 30 and 33. Other inserted pages (unnumbered) consist of proxies and voting records.
Blank pages: 1, 48-305.
Missing page numbers: 31-32. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.