This folder contains bills relating to the American Telegraph Works. This company was formed in Newark, New Jersey, on October 1, 1870, as a partnership between Edison and George Harrington to manufacture telegraph instruments. It had ceased operation by the beginning of January 1873. Related material can be found in "Telegraph -- Edison & Unger -- Bills, Outgoing" (D-71-15).
All of the documents have been selected. They are arranged in the following order: gas company bills, other bills. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.