This folder contains accounts relating to the business of the American Telegraph Works. This company was formed in Newark, New Jersey, on October 1, 1870, as a partnership between Edison and George Harrington to manufacture telegraph instruments. It had ceased operation by the beginning of January 1873.
All of the documents have been selected. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.