This folder contains bills and receipts relating to the American Telegraph Works. This company was formed in Newark, New Jersey, on October 1, 1870, as a partnership between Edison and George Harrington to manufacture telegraph instruments. It had ceased operation by the beginning of January 1873.
All of the documents have been selected. They are arranged in the following order: gas company bills and receipts; other bills and receipts. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.