This folder contains correspondence and other documents relating to the business of Edison & Murray, a partnership established in 1873 as the successor to the telegraph manufacturing firm of J. T. Murray & Co. Among the correspondents for 1873 is Marshall Lefferts, president of the Gold & Stock Telegraph Co. In addition to the correspondence, there are promissory notes, along with related protests and receipts, and accounts.
All of the documents have been selected. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.