This folder contains correspondence and other documents relating to the business of Edison & Murray, a partnership established in 1873 as the successor to the telegraph manufacturing firm of J. T. Murray & Co. The correspondents include inventor and engineer Jarvis B. Edison. In addition to the correspondence, there are accounts (1874-1875), a promissory note and related receipt, work orders, and insurance receipts.
All of the documents have been selected except for a few letters unrelated to Edison. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.