This folder contains correspondence and other documents relating to the business of Edison & Murray, a partnership established in 1873 as the successor to the telegraph manufacturing firm of J. T. Murray & Co. The correspondents for 1875 include the manufacturing firm of Partrick & Carter. Also included is an agreement by Edison and Murray to dissolve their partnership. Related material can be found in "Telegraph -- Atlantic & Pacific Telegraph Co." (D-75-11).
All of the documents have been selected. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.