This folder contains bills and receipts relating to the business of Edison & Murray, a partnership established in 1873 as the successor to the telegraph manufacturing firm of J. T. Murray & Co. and dissolved in 1875. Related material can be found in "Telegraph -- Atlantic & Pacific Telegraph Co." (D-75-11).
All of the documents have been selected. They appear in the following order: gas company bills, other bills. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.