This folder contains correspondence and other documents relating to the business of the Edison Electric Lamp Co., which was established in 1880 to manufacture light bulbs. The original factory was in Menlo Park. The company later moved to East Newark, New Jersey and in 1881 changed its name to the Edison Lamp Co.
All the documents have been selected. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.