This folder contains correspondence relating to the establishment and operation of the Electric Tube Co., New York City. Formed in 1881, the company supplied underground conductors for the Edison electric light system. Under the direction of John Kruesi, treasurer, the company furnished conductors for the Pearl Street central station of the Edison Electric Illuminating Co. of New York.
All of the documents have been selected. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.