This folder contains correspondence and other documents relating to the business of the Electric Tube Co. in New York City, which manufactured underground conductors for the Edison electric light system. In April 1884 the company moved to Brooklyn, New York. Much of the correspondence is by John Kruesi, treasurer of the company.
Approximately 80 percent of the documents have been selected. The following categories of documents have not been selected: routine correspondence relating to accounts, estimates, and orders; duplicate copies of selected documents. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.