This folder contains correspondence and other documents relating to the construction and operation of the Circleville central station, which opened on June 14, 1884. The Ohio Edison Electric Installation Co. constructed the central station building for the local company, while the Construction Department performed the electrical work. Much of the correspondence is by Edison employees William S. Andrews and Thomas Spencer; and by Archibald B. Stuart, secretary of the Ohio Edison Electric Installation Co. Some of the correspondence by Andrews is partially illegible due to water damage.
All of the documents have been selected. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.