This folder contains correspondence relating to the construction and operation of the Williamsport central station, which opened on October 5, 1884, and to the organization and management of the Edison Electric Illuminating Co. of Williamsport. This company also acted as an agent for Edison in the organization of other Pennsylvania companies. All of the correspondence is by William S. Andrews, chief electrical engineer.
All of the documents have been selected. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.