This folder contains correspondence and other documents relating to the business of the General Electric Co., formed in 1892 by a merger of the Edison General Electric Co. and the Thomson-Houston Electric Co. Included are a circular letter to company shareholders regarding bonds offered for subscription, a copy of the license agreement used by the company, and a letter pertaining to the loan of Edison library material for use in pending litigation. There is also a copy of a letter from the Westinghouse Electric and Manufacturing Co. concerning an agreement between Westinghouse and Thomson-Houston.
All of the documents have been selected. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.