This folder contains correspondence relating to the business of the Edison Electric Light Co. Although this company became part of the Edison General Electric Co. on August 1, 1890, certain business operations continued under the former name. The letters are from the law firms of Eaton & Lewis and Dyer & Seely. They pertain to the assignment of patents, annual state reports, and a patent infringement case involving Henry Goebel and the Electric Manufacturing Co.
All of the documents have been selected. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.