This journal covers the period April 1895-June 1902. The daily account entries provide detailed information about income and expenditures for the West Orange and Ft. Myers laboratories, Glenmont, and various Edison business operations. The book contains 401 numbered pages. The front cover is labeled "Book No. 8 Journal Entries 30th April 1895 - June 14th 1902." The spine is stamped "Journal. No. 8. Laboratory T. A. Edison Orange, N.J." It is labeled "10" and "April 30. 1895 to June 14. 1902."
This book was microfilmed at a reduction ratio of 16:1. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.