This folder contains correspondence and other documents relating to the construction and operation of the Fall River central station, which opened on December 18, 1883, and to the management of the Edison Electric Illuminating Co. of Fall River. Many of the documents are by Edison employees William S. Andrews and H. M. Doubleday. Some of the documents by Andrews and Doubleday are partially illegible due to water damage.
All of the documents have been selected. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.