This folder contains correspondence and other documents relating to the widely publicized development of Edison's poured concrete house. The correspondents for 1916 include housing developer Frank D. Lambie.
Approximately 10 percent of the documents have been selected. The unselected material consists primarily of unsolicited letters for information about the house, which received a perfunctory response or no reply from Edison. Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.