This was the company name adopted by the Deutsche Edison Gesellschaft in 1887.
Argentine Edison Light Company
This company was incorporated in New York on May 17, 1883, to promote the Edison system of electric lighting in the Argentine Republic.
Australasian Electric Light Power and Storage Company, Ltd.
This company succeeded Edison's Indian and Colonial Electric Company. On May 20, 1886, it obtained the latter company's interest in promoting the Edison system of electric lighting in Australasia, Ceylon, India, and South Africa; in October 1889 Edison formally assigned his patent rights to the company. In 1891 the same rights were assigned to the Brush Electrical Engineering Company.
Brush Electrical Engineering Company
This company succeeded the Australasian Electric Light Power and Storage Company, Ltd. in 1891 as the holder of Edison's electric light patents in Australasia, Ceylon, India, and South Africa.