Aultman, Miller & Company
This company was established in 1863 as the Akron plant of C. Aultman & Co. of Canton, Ohio, manufacturers of farm implements and other products. It was apparently run as a separate business by Lewis, Edward, and Ira Miller, Edison's in-laws. Mina Miller Edison owned stock in the company, and at times Thomas Edison was its creditor. The company went into receivership in 1893 or 1894, was reorganized in 1895, and was liquidated in 1904.