Company Details

Halogen Products Company

This company was established as a partnership in 1911 with Edison, Jonas W. Aylsworth, and Frank L. Dyer as the partners. It manufactured halogen products, including chlorinated naphthalene and chlorinated phenol, for sale to Thomas A. Edison, Inc., and allied Edison companies. In January 1913 the Condensite Company of America agreed to take over the financially troubled company.