This company was incorporated in New York in February 1890. It controlled the distribution of Edison's nickel-in-the-slot phonograph. On December 5, 1894, its trustees filed for the voluntary dissolution of the company.
This company was incorporated in New York on October 25, 1904, as the successor to Douglas and Company, a dealer in Edison phonographs and Victor talking machines. Controlling interest in the company was acquired by the National Phonograph Company on November 1, 1904.
This company was incorporated in New Jersey on January 17, 1908, as the successor to the Commercial Department of the National Phonograph Company, to promote the marketing of Edison's business phonographs, later known as the Ediphone. In 1911 the company was absorbed into Thomas A. Edison, Inc.
This company was incorporated in New Jersey on October 10, 1887, to hold the patents and manufacturing rights for Edison's phonograph. It returned the manufacturing rights to Edison on October 28, 1887. The company was sold to Jesse Lippincott in June 1888 and was controlled by the North American Phonograph Company during the period 1888-1894.