This company was organized in Paris on October 10, 1904, to manufacture and sell phonographs, records, and supplies. It later added motion picture films and apparatus to its business. Renamed Compagnie Francaise du Phonographe et Cinematographe Edison during 1912, by January 1913 it was called Compagnie Francaise Thomas A. Edison. The company was mainly inactive until December 1923; it was legally dissolved in France during July 1924.
Compania Edison Hispano Americana
This company was incorporated in New Jersey on March 29, 1907, to sell phonographs, records, kinetoscopes, films, and other Edison products. It maintained a branch office in Buenos Aires. The company was dissolved on April 16, 1920.
Deutsche Edison Phonographen Gesellschaft
This company was organized in Cologne on October 23, 1895, to promote the German phonograph patents controlled by the Edison United Phonograph Company, which was also a part-owner of the company.
Edison-Bell Consolidated Phonograph Company, Ltd
This London-based company was formed in London during March 1898, as a reconstruction of the Edison-Bell Phonograph Corporation, Ltd., itself the successor to the Edison United Phonograph Company. Until 1903 Edison-Bell purchased its phonographs from the Edison Phonograph Works, but strained relations led Edison to deal directly in Britain under the National Phonograph Company, Ltd. In 1909 Edison-Bell went into receivership. Its assets were later purchased by James E. Hough, who reorganized the company as J.E. Hough, Ltd.